Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I have a question about a product that many of you are a fan of. Its called slip2000 gun lube. I have rea dmany times that the slip2000 gun lube is also calle dthe slip2000 clp as it cleans, lubricates and protects. i know it lubricates hence the name slip2000 gun lube. But does it also clean? I mean doe sit clean out the lead and carbon? If it does then again...2 questions.
1. If it actually cleans then why do i need the slip2000 cleaner/degreaser?
And do i need to dry the oil and remove all the gun lube prior to firing it?
2. If i do, will it still clean the gun barrel easily after shooting? Do you understand what i am trying to ask here or am i too confusing??
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
If it's a CLP then it is a cleaner, lubricator, and protector.....

Don't remove all the lube prior to shooting, that would defeat the purpose of putting it on. Apply enough to coat the parts (but not dripping) and let it be.

are you really asking these questions or are you trying to promote this stuff? I only ask because this is the second thread in ten minutes with the same questions basically....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not promosting. its just that my guns are new and i wanna make sure they stay in good condition and dont wanna damage them cuz of my foolishness. Also i have also heard very good thinsg about the slip2000 products and am interested in buying it and i usually buy in bulks the fist time..... and this idioticness of mine has made me collect a bunch of cleaners and lubricants most of which o dont even use anuymore. Hence the question ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi.
I have a question about a product that many of you are a fan of. Its called slip2000 gun lube. I have rea dmany times that the slip2000 gun lube is also calle dthe slip2000 clp as it cleans, lubricates and protects. i know it lubricates hence the name slip2000 gun lube. But does it also clean? I mean doe sit clean out the lead and carbon? If it does then again...2 questions.
1. If it actually cleans then why do i need the slip2000 cleaner/degreaser?
And do i need to dry the oil and remove all the gun lube prior to firing it?
2. If i do, will it still clean the gun barrel easily after shooting? Do you understand what i am trying to ask here or am i too confusing??
Thanks everyone.
I wish everyone would just READ the dang product instructions,the answers are usualy there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts