Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold the pistol and have no need for the holster anymore. It has the black back with urban camo front. Comes with either 1.5" or 1.75" belt loops.

There and spots where the camo has worn off from use, not abuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im very interested... Will it fit the 40 service model with TLR1s? Would you be willing to ship to CA? Do you accept paypal?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Im very interested... Will it fit the 40 service model with TLR1s? Would you be willing to ship to CA? Do you accept paypal?
hey James,
this holster is the "tactical" version, capable of carrying high capacity CLIPS. NOT legal in Kalifornia. LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will have to look into pay pal. Never done it before. I can ship if you pay for it. You choice on shipping method. The xd40 will fit but not the tlr1. Did not see the end of the post is cut off. Only a tlr3 will work with this holster. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey James,
this holster is the "tactical" version, capable of carrying high capacity CLIPS. NOT legal in Kalifornia. LOL
I hope your joking for your own sake...lol

The holster is for a service model xd, not the tactical. The holster is from Lake Forest Tactical, which may have confused you. And even if it was for the tactical model, MAGAZINE (not CLIP) capacity has nothing to do with it.

:p

Unfortunately, this holster doesn't fit my flashlight, so I'm gonna have to pass.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Change in the sale, Will include in the sale the Stream light TLR-3 for a total $100 asking price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts