1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
902 Posts
No comment. I don't use C Products mags.

In all fairness - maybe they actually did get their issues worked out. Nothing more to say on that.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
c products are good.
i have a couple with the gray anti tilt follower and it works great. look around you should be able to find some in stock for cheap

·
Banned
50 Posts
I got one with my MP-15t. It has a Magpul follower and has been flawless so far. I don't know if the Magpul follower is standard for Cproducts, anyone know? I am planning on buying more Cproduct mags in the future based on my experience with mine.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
c products are good.
i have a couple with the gray anti tilt follower and it works great. look around you should be able to find some in stock for cheap
i bought three with the gray follower and they work flawlessly... not the best fit and finish-wise, but functionally great.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
C Products mags are generally really good. However, I did have one that gave me multiple problems. I threw it away and the problems are gone. Go figure.

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
For a few more bucks, I would get the windowless Pmags. Of course, those out out of stock everywhere so that may not work.

·
Registered
709 Posts
C-products is good to go in my book, of course it is not the O'holy Pmag but the SOB works the same, one is composite the other is metal it does not matter. if it is cheap and works why not save your self some extra bucks and go for them if you can find them. Mags are pain right to find right now so what ever you can come across grab it until the suppliers can get caught back up with the freak out that happened last week.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
For a few more bucks, I would get the windowless Pmags. Of course, those out out of stock everywhere so that may not work.
pmags are better
im holding out to buy some pmags but if i cant get any i will get the c products ones.

just make sure you get ones with the anti tilt followers

·
Registered
367 Posts
pmags are better
im holding out to buy some pmags but if i cant get any i will get the c products ones.

just make sure you get ones with the anti tilt followers

The key is to keep collecting them all. :p

don't just keep waiting and waiting, look where that has gotten alot of us.

ppl are now paying 20-30 dollars for Pmags when they find them, Arf.com has seen its share of ppl upping their prices on EE.

I myself will be grabbing anything that has a low price tag on it. then when things shake out I'll see where I stand. Pmag or USGI, as long as they work flawlessly and are in my possession.

besides if you get them at 10$ now you could be a jerk and re-sale them in 3 months for double or triple that. :neutral:

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
The key is to keep collecting them all. :p

don't just keep waiting and waiting, look where that has gotten alot of us.

ppl are now paying 20-30 dollars for Pmags when they find them, Arf.com has seen its share of ppl upping their prices on EE.

I myself will be grabbing anything that has a low price tag on it. then when things shake out I'll see where I stand. Pmag or USGI, as long as they work flawlessly and are in my possession.

besides if you get them at 10$ now you could be a jerk and re-sale them in 3 months for double or triple that. :neutral:
Hey! I'm offended! You're calling me a jerk... early on in the game.. :( LOL

Nothing wrong with profit gain! I bought extras (cproducts w/ magpul followers) just for that sole purpose!

·
Registered
809 Posts
i have 25 of them their good so far only 1 is mest up i don't now what is wrong whit it ones i figure it out i will be happy

dont for get to get some Pmag from magpull ether 20 or 30 rounds mags gust get a few you be very happy

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
CProducts mags are GTG. If you have a problem with one they'll exchange it.

The grey colored followers are made for/by Cproducts.......
The yellow followers are Magpul Gen 3

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
i have 25 of them their good so far only 1 is mest up i don't now what is wrong whit it ones i figure it out i will be happy

dont for get to get some Pmag from magpull ether 20 or 30 rounds mags gust get a few you be very happy
they're

messed

with

forget

either

just

;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts