Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, it's official, this is in my top 3 MUST HAVE handguns!!!

+

Trijicon RMR

+
AAC TiRant Silencer :twisted:

Expensive, but I think it's worth it :)

Anyone have this setup?

·
Registered
356 Posts
its an amazing firearm, feels great and the ability of 15+1 45acp cocked and locked is just my fav and my bedside baby lol. Its smaller than the MK23 and i shoot it just as well. The raised night sights are a thing of beauty, smooth trigger, comes with every top mount for purty much all red dot manufacturers and enough backs traps to fit any size hand.

IF ya wanna see any other pics or anything lemme know its really my fav pistol ive shot or even seen and my fav suppressor is the osprey Pistol Suppressor | Osprey Gun Silencers its sexy as hell, lookin forward to pick it up soon soon!!!
layz

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I gotta agree, the Osprey is one sexy beast!

Could you post a pic of the slide from the top? I'm interested in what it looks like with and without the cover :)

15 rounds of 45... that's so freaking awesome!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
I don't have the tactical, but I do have the competition which is the same without the threaded barrel and the high sights. Great gun, soft shooting, not the easiest to conceal.

·
Registered
356 Posts
im 6'5 250 and theres no concealing it lol its like the dude way back when carrying the battle hammer or axe, same goes for mk23 which is even bigger lol its a tactical 15+1 45acp made to go forward in a thigh rig IMO. Its surprisingly light for what it holds. Great sight acquisition with the raised night sights and even more sick with red dot.
layz

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I'm 5'10" medium build and I can conceal an FNP-45 Tactical just fine in a Crossbreed :) I don't carry it as much as my other guns because it's typically in my safe. I have a burris fast fire II I'm going to mount on it, and hopefully in a few years or shorter we MI's can own suppressors

·
Registered
449 Posts
Buffman, just out of curiosity, where do you carry (yes I know in a holster :) ) and do you carry the 15 round mag or the 14? I find the 15 prints badly, but the FN is not a small gun. I'm with you on suppressors. MI is retarded in that aspect (politicians as well).

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
The FNP45T only comes with 15 round magazines. I carry around 9:30-10 oclock ish, which is where I carry my FSN. (Left Handed).

It usually conceals well even in tighter shirts. I added some more cant the holster and moved it down some (and then trimmed some off the bottom of the front of the holsters)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The FNP45T only comes with 15 round magazines. I carry around 9:30-10 oclock ish, which is where I carry my FSN. (Left Handed).

It usually conceals well even in tighter shirts. I added some more cant the holster and moved it down some (and then trimmed some off the bottom of the front of the holsters)
Another amazing feat by Crossbreed Supertuck!!! :razz:

That makes me want one even more now - HA! So how does the holster do with the position of the red dot? Would you still be able to carry with in the Crossbreed with it installed? (PLEASE SAY YES!) :twisted:

·
Premium Member
127,710 Posts
I am very envious! I would love to have one.

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Another amazing feat by Crossbreed Supertuck!!! :razz:

That makes me want one even more now - HA! So how does the holster do with the position of the red dot? Would you still be able to carry with in the Crossbreed with it installed? (PLEASE SAY YES!) :twisted:

that's tough. You're going to have to hack the front side of the CB kydex off to get it to clear the Red dot. To me it seems like since the MRDS is a little wider than the slide, you might be putting un-needed pressure on the sight, and could see maybe knocking the site off alignment if too much pressure is exerted on it, especially since that site base is right around where the belt is.

However since like I said I don't CC this gun much, when I get the MRDS mounted, I will see about making clearances on the holster to accomodate it. I could easily raise the holster up one hole to have the MRDS not riding between me and the belt..

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I'm definitely thinking about this gun being my next .45!!! Fantastic looking.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm definitely thinking about this gun being my next .45!!! Fantastic looking.
+1, i really like my friends FNP .45 and this is looking like a good alternative to a USP tactical.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts