Springfield XD Forum banner

FNG and my toys

4K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  jimdanos 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! New to the board so I wanted to start out my posting with some pictures from my collection.

See less See more
#10 ·
Wow thanks for all the responses already everybody! I have a pretty decent collection for my age, I work to support my habit (addiction--ugly word :twisted:) Anyways I'm 23 and still have a lot I want to acquire thankfully I also have a gf who is very supportive. And I'm glad you like my ACU woobie, anyone in the Army can tell you how important the poncho liner is ;) . Unfortunately I don't own an XD yet, but I do shoot my buddies' as often as I can. I chose XDtalk mostly because there doesn't seem to be a bunch of over opinionated jerks in the AO.

#12 ·
Love the collection! I really like the H&K, the AR's, and the 1911. What make is your 1911, kind of looks like a Highstandard or RIA.

#13 ·
Love the collection! I really like the H&K, the AR's, and the 1911. What make is your 1911, kind of looks like a Highstandard or RIA.
Thank you sir! Unfortunately I don't own an HK :sad:, but I am the owner of CETME that functions very well. In fact I've never had an issue with any ammo military surplus or commercial. You are dead-on with the 1911, it is indeed a RIA. I believe it's their "tactical" model, silly I know, but is is black lol. My RIA has also served me very well and has never had a hiccup and came duracoated from the factory. I run Wilson Combat magazines so I must give some credit to those as well.

#15 ·
Thank you sir! Unfortunately I don't own an HK :sad:, but I am the owner of CETME that functions very well. In fact I've never had an issue with any ammo military surplus or commercial. You are dead-on with the 1911, it is indeed a RIA. I believe it's their "tactical" model, silly I know, but is is black lol. My RIA has also served me very well and has never had a hiccup and came duracoated from the factory. I run Wilson Combat magazines so I must give some credit to those as well.
OH! It just looked like an H&K. Still sweet though. And I love RIAs and yours looks very nice. I own a Highstandard compact. It has over 1500rounds with out any issues as well. They are made by the same company. What models are your ARs?

#16 ·
OH! It just looked like an H&K. Still sweet though. And I love RIAs and yours looks very nice. I own a Highstandard compact. It has over 1500rounds with out any issues as well. They are made by the same company. What models are your ARs?
The tan AR is a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 with a troy quad rail, grip pod, streamlight tlr-1, aimpoint comp ml3 2moa on a larue mount all duracoated

The other is a DPMS oracle with all magpul furniture. Having my S&W loaded down with all kinds of gadgets similiar to my issued M4 minus the peq 15 I really wanted a light weight rifle. Not shown in the picture but I also mounted a surefire g3 with a vikings tactics mount. All the furniture is polymer and A LOT lighter. The only exception being the Iron sights which are Midwest Industries.

The third and final is a Smith and Wesson M&P 15/22, because who doesn't want a .22??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.