Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have tried both the P90 and the Civi legal PS90. Both great little guns. Funny looks, but they feel like just an extension of your body when holding them, not to mention the tiny round that is so much fun to shoot. It was not untill today I realized they make the PS90 with 10 round mags... Does this mean it is NJ okay??? If so it is definatly my next carbine LOL

·
Registered
342 Posts
Seem like a great gun but to pay like $1600 for something that(in ur state) could only hold 10 rounds seems crazy to me not to mention the ammo is like $23 for a box and the mags for that thing are like 60-70bux seems like just alot of money for what it is. But if u got the cash go for it :p.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I held one at a gun show a few weeks ago and they are definitely cool guns. I'd love to have one but by the time we get them they are so neutered and when you add in the cost of everything it kinda defeats the purpose of getting it.

Definitely cool but with that extended barrel I think they look a little weird.

I would assume you could get it since the barrel is 16" and the mag capacity is right.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey man, its fun to shoot thats all I need it for, and when I move out of state I can by the 50 round mags, not an issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts