Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys -

Who makes decent FN FAL replicas now? I saw an article in one of my gun mags a while back, but I can't find it nor can I remember the name of the company in question. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
dsa is likely the most common answer to whom makes the best.

good unites were made by imbel and spring field imported them a while back.
they called them SAR's

enterprise rececievers now appear to be ok to good, and gunplumber aka mark graham says they are ok.

that was good engough for me ... i thought. I ordered one a built gun stg58 from atlantic, its pretty nice finsish, very minor machining swirls ... only problem was i had to sent it back to have the bottom of the receiver, and the mag well, chamfered. It wasnt feeding bullets off the left side of the magazine. they paid shipping both ways. and atlantic said i think it was 175, though might have been 275 atlantic FALs sold, and of course .... lucky brasky gets the only one with any reported problem.

impact has the same austrian parts kit my enterprise was built on (the stg58 ) for just $999

DSA STG-58 T1 FAL Rifle 308

i paid $860 for my enterprise, there were no dsas in stock when i was just busting at the seems for a FAL or they were all $1200 or more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts