Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post any of your pumped out guns if you have any.

Fist up is my desert eagle with the kg anodized blue finish.

Second is my polished stainless steal colt 1911

·
Registered
353 Posts
Interesting.. I wonder though, what is the point? nothing against your decision to get guns like this, but just wondering.

I eventually want the "hitman" 18.9s with suppresors myself as a trophy display gun set but I wouldnt see them much as shooters. As such, I cant justify the $1600+ on the guns and the extra to get cans for them.

·
Registered
29,621 Posts
I'll take function over form...but do admit, occasionally, they can come together.

This is as flashy as I get.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting.. I wonder though, what is the point? nothing against your decision to get guns like this, but just wondering.

I eventually want the "hitman" 18.9s with suppresors myself as a trophy display gun set but I wouldnt see them much as shooters. As such, I cant justify the $1600+ on the guns and the extra to get cans for them.
The Deagle isn't a practical gun anyways. I just wanted to have fun with it. I only shoot it maybe 3 times a year. I will never carry it or hunt with it. It's one of those guns I just wanted to have. Next on my list is SBR probley my AK draco. No need for a SBR just want.

I do still carry the 1911 from time to time but I perfer my xd9sc for edc.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Here are my bling guns:

Sig P220R Equinox

Springfield Armory Loaded Longslide 1911 with Grips by Esmarelda

1 - 8 of 8 Posts