Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new XDm .40 this afternoon.....The Florida 3 day wait almost drove me crazy. Im very excited to get out to the range tomorrow..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Picked up my new XDm .40 this afternoon.....The Florida 3 day wait almost drove me crazy. Im very excited to get out to the range tomorrow..
I can somewhat relate although we have no waiting period here in Nevada. I waited 2 hours today at my FFL to finally get my XDm 3.8 compact bi-tone. The people they call to confirm the background had a computer down, so I just sat around a while and yakked with the owner until they were working again. During that time, he talked me into a DPMS stripped AR lower to put on the same Brady fee. So, it looks like I will be building another AR. :?

Have fun with your .40. I will get my compact out in the desert tomorrow and blow 100 or so rounds through it. :p

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Congradulations! And have fun. Remember to send range report with pics unless............It never happened! LOL! :D

BTW, welcome to the forum and to the Springfield family.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didnt make it to the range. We have about 30 acres in the Florida Panhandle and just shot some at the house. Love the weapon! Amazing!

My wife went with a .380 Bersa and I really think she wants to go with a 9mm SC now...

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Congrats on the new XDm and welcome from Louisiana.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts