Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, just bought my first xdm .40 3.8 yesterday in the bi-tone! This gun has to be the most comfortable gun I have ever handled. I havnt had any range time on it because I got back from the shop too late yesterday. I do know that I'm looking at the clock at work today and know for sure it's not moving fast enough. I can throw a baseball to the range from my place of business so I'm tempted to run over there at lunch. My other pistols are a beretta px4 .40 and a sig p226. The xdm is my newest baby and can't wait to give her a run this afternoon

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase! Welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Judging from your username, you must be in my part of the world... I've lived in Metairie almost all of my life. Welcome!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Good choice!

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Colorado

Good choice on the firearm

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC.....Geaux Saints!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase and welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Welcome from S.E. Wisconsin

·
Premium Member
127,264 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welecome from Raceland.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hey everybody, just bought my first xdm .40 3.8 yesterday in the bi-tone! This gun has to be the most comfortable gun I have ever handled. I havnt had any range time on it because I got back from the shop too late yesterday. I do know that I'm looking at the clock at work today and know for sure it's not moving fast enough. I can throw a baseball to the range from my place of business so I'm tempted to run over there at lunch. My other pistols are a beretta px4 .40 and a sig p226. The xdm is my newest baby and can't wait to give her a run this afternoon

What would you take in trade for a few of the cheap Walmart Saints t-shirts. I am from NOLA but stationed at Fort Bragg, NC so dont get home much.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Excellent choice,i have the same XDM .40 3.8 bi-tone and i have to say it is the best,softest .40 i have ever shot. Enjoy....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts