Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased georgia arms Canned Heat 180gr FMJ. This was my first time using remanufactured ammo in my xd-40, and I have to say all 500 rounds shot flawlessly. I'm still too much of a newb to really comment on accuracy but i didn't notice any difference between the GA ammo and the WWB. The gun needed a serious cleaning afterwards but that was to be expected after shooting 600 rounds total in one day. I wouldn't say these rounds are any dirtier than WWB.

Even after shipping the price is still better than WWB @ 500 rounds. I'll definitely be ordering from them again for range ammo for both my xd-40 and xd-9sc.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Most everyone around here buys Georgia Arms ammo at the shows, they always have one of the biggest and busiest tables. I have never seen anyone have a legimate complaint with any of their stuff. Personally I have shot well over 1000 rounds of their 9mm FMJ through my XD-9-SC with zero failures.

I guess if I need to I could just drive the 25 miles to their shop in Villa Rica and pick up a can or two of Canned Heat. I hate to spend the money on gas these days.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I shoot GA Arms ammo almost exclusively. It helps that their plant is only a few miles from the house.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts