Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun gun, had a few problems with jams though. I was using Blazer, all I had access to on short notice and had a couple jams per 50rd box. Round wouldnt completely chamber the lip where the bullet is seated would be slightly bent back and the bullet pushed in. However used some of my buddies Brown Bear with zero problems. He experienced the same issues with his CZ.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Try polishing your feed ramp with some Flitz or whatever 'mild' abrasive that came with your Dremmel (red or green). That should help some. My Silver Bear has been flawless and dead accurate

I personally bought two of these ($139 how could I not), and several spare mags. I refinished both of them and am now refinishing my 9th for another customer. These are really popular, but a b***h to reassemble.
Mine all run this side of excellent and more companies are coming out with PD ammo for them (not sure they will even expand at their velocity).

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Oh yeah, BTW when you polish, make sure to polish in the DIRECTION the bullet will travel, breach to muzzle. Don't polish it side to side ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts