Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought my XD-9 last week and have put 400 rounds through it so far. The first time I went I used B-27 targets, which the range master told me were used in the CCW class. I didn't care for these targets very much as it was a hassle to change such a large target every shoot, it felt like a waste to shoot at such a large target when looking for tight groups.

10-3-08
I have other pictures of these but none worth posting because I used so many rounds per target.

Fast Forward 10-8

I printed off several different targets, namely one with printed suggestions. I seemed to shoot low/low-left most of the time.

7 yards, 16 rounds:

So I paused for a few minutes and dry fired while observing my grip and trigger pull. I noticed that while pulling the trigger i was dropping the muzzle significantly. When firing on my last target I fired slowly while concentrating on each shot.

7 yards 16 rounds:

I am having so much fun it is unbelievable, however I hate that this is such an expensive hobby. Perhaps Ramen Noodles will become a staple in my already pathetic collegiate diet :roll:

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Those are looking a lot better. I love the targets that tell you what you're doing wrong. It is expensive, but very worth it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
looks like you already found it, sorry bout that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts