Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to the range last Wednesday. Went by myself to get a little practice in. Went through about 130 rounds. That puts me up around 650 total since I have owned it (couple months). First handgun.

This first one is 1 mag iso stance and about 15 yrds. They are all there although it doesnt look like it.

second one is 1 mag at 25 yrds.

1 mag 35 yards. yeah there are only 15 holes... lol.

1 mag 15 yards right hand

1 mag 15 yards left handed. first time I have actually tried left handed. def was wierd. more practice on that to come for sure.

Well what do you think? any pointers? I feel really comfortable. It seems there are a few anticipations on some of these targets so I will work on that. Thanks for the tips!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I had that same thought, i just figured that since its even easier then 15 to 25 I should practice a little longer range. but I do both. How much tighter should I expect the groupings at 25 to 35 yards with a service after I get good?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the advice guys!

So I should be able to score 2 inch holes at 7 yards.... that will be my next range report then. How much will the service eventually hold me back?

can a really good shooter with a subby or service shoot 2 inch holes at 25 or 35?

excuse my noobness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts