Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to shoot yesterday, but, dang, it's busy this time of year. I picked up the gun yesterday afternoon, but...

Only had time to shoot 100 rounds of WWB. Gun worked great, no problems. My shots steadied a lot by the end of 100 rounds. Started shooting at a 7 yard target and finished with a target at 10 yards. I have a lot of work to do as far as trigger control, but I'm satisfied with my first efforts.

Maybe I'll have time to post some pictures later in the weekend. Yee-haw!!

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Your groups will tighten up as the machine loosens
up.

Ed

·
Registered
88 Posts
Dan M. said:
I wanted to shoot yesterday, but, dang, it's busy this time of year. I picked up the gun yesterday afternoon, but...

Only had time to shoot 100 rounds of WWB. Gun worked great, no problems. My shots steadied a lot by the end of 100 rounds. Started shooting at a 7 yard target and finished with a target at 10 yards. I have a lot of work to do as far as trigger control, but I'm satisfied with my first efforts.

Dan M,

Just picked mine up last week and gave it a good cleaning and oiling. Can't wait to bust some caps in mine. I usually do mine at 15 yards. I'll post my views when I get some time.

Be strong,

Mail Clerk :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mail Clerk said:
Dan M. said:

Dan M,

Just picked mine up last week and gave it a good cleaning and oiling. Can't wait to bust some caps in mine. I usually do mine at 15 yards. I'll post my views when I get some time.

Be strong,

Mail Clerk :D

Dan M,

Today dispite the cold tempertures in L. A. I finally ran 150 rounds each of Wolf through my "Service " AND "Tactical" reasonablely fast without trying to shake from the cold. Using the Wolf ammo it ran through without any problem what so ever! Aiming as best as p[ossible I found the sights were to point of aim at 15yards. When things get better I'll retry again shooting my Glock 34 and the "Tactical" for some comparison.
Keep warm all!!!

Mail Clerk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts