Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my xd9 bitone......but the darkside has been calling me. Yesterday I picked up a Glock 21 (not sf) with night sights.......the thing is sweet. I do have big paws so the grip felt fine.

Never thought I would ever own a glock...but I have been wanting to get more semi auto handguns.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm a big XD guy but own 3 Glocks. They are great! Nice choice!

I have a 27, 35, and of course the 17.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've shot the 21 and while it was a really nice gun and I was very accurate with it, I just couldn't handle the huge grip. I'll stick with my 19 and 17.
Congrats on the purchase, though!

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I'm a big XD guy but own 3 Glocks. They are great! Nice choice!

I have a 27, 35, and of course the 17.
What's not to like about the Glock? Or the XD? Or the Sig? Or the 1911?.....

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
They're nice guns if you can handle the huge grip. The Glock 21, Beretta 92 and USP are great for guys with huge hands...the rest of us fumble with them. LOL Even the new "SF" G21 is not "SF" enough for me...still too chubby in the grip area.

I have owned several Glocks and still own the Glock 22. Yes, they're worth owning!

- brickboy240

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I Also recently joined the dark side. I bought a 17 in the OD/black combo and love it!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I've got a Glock 22, and am as pleased with it as I am with my XD 45 Service.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Cograts!

I have a G30 and a G21. real sweet shooters.

·
Premium Member
11,114 Posts
There's nothing wrong going over to the dark side. I too own a G17 and it's treated me well. :)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I used to be a Glock guy, but I've fully converted to XDs...except I just did something strange and bought a Glock again. Why? There are no 10mm XDs, and so the G20 was added to the stable :) GREAT gun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts