Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Congratulations. You're screwed. Start saving money and looking for things to sell.

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tks Brothers. O yeah. I'm screwed. Looking into how much a liver or kidney will bring. Likely look for something in the 4.25 barrel range. I have a glock 19 XDM9 in the 3.8 and Xds 3.0 in 9mm.

Next one probably More Tactical. Little smaller to CC.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Tks Brothers. O yeah. I'm screwed. Looking into how much a liver or kidney will bring. Likely look for something in the 4.25 barrel range. I have a glock 19 XDM9 in the 3.8 and Xds 3.0 in 9mm.

Next one probably More Tactical. Little smaller to CC.

I understand the path you are headed down. My first was a DW Valor & my second was a 4.25" Springfield Lightweight Champion Operator.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JRod. Hurry Brother. It's flowing with Milk and Honey:) I still love my other firearms. But this is a Special. The weight, grip and owning a piece of American history. Just wish I'd come out the "Closet" a little sooner in Life! :D

I'll be waiting at the 1911 Gate for you

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Love my RO. Harrison night sights & VZ Operator II's. Thinking about a magwell. 4500 rounds and it is my favorite!

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Congrats. Be very careful ... 1911 may lead to a 2011. For me BHP led to 1911, and onto 2011. Fun for me, not fun for wallet.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Huski92. I dropped a Smith and Anderson arched Magwell in it. Def something you will want to do and very simple to do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts