Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished a first run of 50 9mm reloads last night and tried them out at today's IDPA match. They worked out great! pretty tight groups, no misfunctions of any kind. The 115gr JHP from MG seated nicely and are quite accurate. I did loads of 5.7(20)and 6.2gr(30) of Power Pistol with LOC: 1.075. I liked the reloads a lot better than the S&B factory rounds of 115gr FMJ-RN with 7.5gr of who knows what, LOC: 1.110. The reloads avg @ 1210 and minimal recoil. I couldn't be more satisfied with the Hornady LNL Classic single stage kit I ordered from Midway and the Hornady Custom New Dimension 3 die pistol set from Cabelas. Good Stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Congratulations! dsr30 is right, shooting your own reloads brings a whole new dimension to shooting.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Reloading your own ammo is very rewarding. I've always enjoyed working up loads for a new gun almost as much as the gun itself. Some of my guns have never seen a factory round through them! Congrats on a job well done and I hope you have as much fun reloading as I do.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Congrats! I Bet you still have a smile on your face from the feeling of accomplishment... I know I certainly did for a few days! Reloading is awesome.. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts