Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I will be purchasing my first XD within the week and thought I would go ahead and register with the forum as it is a wealth of information. Have a few questions about my purchase but will post it in the appropriate forum.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure you are getting excited about putting that XD in your hands and heading to the range. Out of curiousity, what model are you looking at getting?

·
Premium Member
127,080 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Bet it is like a kid waiting for Christmas at your house. Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Great Inland Empire.The wait will be worth it,you are gonna love that XD.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome! I'm sure you are getting excited about putting that XD in your hands and heading to the range. Out of curiousity, what model are you looking at getting?
I will be getting the Black 5" Tactical in .40. Unless someone changes my mind between now and Wednesday. The gun is suppost to be in Wednesday to the local gunshop and I am leaving on vacation Wednesday afternoon. So it should work out great for my waiting period to take place while I am on vacation. Realistically I should be able to purchase and take with me but oh well.

Thanks for the welcome from everyone!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts