Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first handgun on friday as a Christmas present to myself. I bought an XD-45ACP.

I have shot many different guns and of all of them, i like the xd line the best so this was right there on my list. when i got to the local dealer and they told me that this was there, (i didnt realize that any had shipped yet), i was all over it.

anyways, i havent had the opportunity to fire it yet but this coming friday i should be able to fire off a few hundred. i cant wait.

if you would like more pics then let me know.

·
Premium Member
21,722 Posts
yu an me both knuckles, all this talk i feel like i have one , lets see some reports. pics of targets!!!!!! something!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
capbyrd said:
I bought my first handgun on friday as a Christmas present to myself. I bought an XD-45ACP.

I have shot many different guns and of all of them, i like the xd line the best so this was right there on my list. when i got to the local dealer and they told me that this was there, (i didnt realize that any had shipped yet), i was all over it.

anyways, i havent had the opportunity to fire it yet but this coming friday i should be able to fire off a few hundred. i cant wait.
Can we ask what the price was?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from my research online now, it seems that i paid too much. i paid 599. but, thats only about 70 more than xd40's sell for around here.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Dont kick yourself too hard on the price ... all that really matters is are you happy with it ? You are one of the first ones to own a xd 45acp....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts