Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a TLR-8 and I think I will really like it. Which one do you think it looks better on. Sig 320 M17 top, XD Mod2 fullsize middle, XDm 3.8 Compact bottom.

I will use it at the range on any of the pistols, but primarily for the home. Not CCW.
compare_tl8.jpg

·
Registered
11,886 Posts
It looks best on the XDm 3.8. IMO

Black lights with black guns and FDE lights with FDE guns. Really like the monochrome look. But, I that's just me. I run a TLR1 in FDE on my P220 Scorpion Elite and a TLR1 in black on one of my P226s. Have been thinking about a TLR8 for one of my P229s. I have been a big fan of Streamlight for 35+ years. Have probably used 20+ variants of Streamlights lights through the years.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks best on the XDm 3.8. IMO

Black lights with black guns and FDE lights with FDE guns. Really like the monochrome look. But, I that's just me. I run a TLR1 in FDE on my P220 Scorpion Elite and a TLR1 in black on one of my P226s. Have been thinking about a TLR8 for one of my P229s. I have been a big fan of Streamlight for 35+ years. Have probably used 20+ variants of Streamlights lights through the years.
Ah, I see the point! I like it on the XD Mod2 looks like a good balance!

Thank you!

Reactions: Hollow Point
1 - 3 of 3 Posts