Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot my XDM 9MM today for the first time. I'm very happy with it. I would recomend it to anyone thinking about it. Very accurate, easy to handle, low recoil and a lot of fun to shoot. It was a good time. I got a chance to meet a buddy I met on another forum (Gun and Game) and we had fun shooting it and his .40 XDM. Both were great guns. Just reassures me that I'm 100% a Springfield man for sure. A little too big for carry in my opinion but a great home protection, car or range gun. Just fun to shoot.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Congrats on the XDM. Did you find the .40 significantly snappier?

·
Registered
908 Posts
I shot my XDM 9MM today for the first time. I'm very happy with it. I would recomend it to anyone thinking about it. Very accurate, easy to handle, low recoil and a lot of fun to shoot. It was a good time. I got a chance to meet a buddy I met on another forum (Gun and Game) and we had fun shooting it and his .40 XDM. Both were great guns. Just reassures me that I'm 100% a Springfield man for sure. A little too big for carry in my opinion but a great home protection, car or range gun. Just fun to shoot.
I must respectfully and completely disagree!
I've been carrying my XD-M 9mm for a few weeks now.
It is quite comfortable to carry all day long in a crossbreed supertuck.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I must respectfully and completely disagree!
I've been carrying my XD-M 9mm for a few weeks now.
It is quite comfortable to carry all day long in a crossbreed supertuck.
I agree... I have been carrying my XD-M 9mm for a couple of weeks now in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. It is very comfortable and I am able to conceal it very well... Every once and a while I ask one of my buddies if they can tell where my gun is on me and they are like... you have it on you? Seriously? When I show them where it is they are in disbelief. A lot of the time I forget I'm carrying it, lol. I love the Crossbreed SuperTuck!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I agree... I have been carrying my XD-M 9mm for a couple of weeks now in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. It is very comfortable and I am able to conceal it very well... Every once and a while I ask one of my buddies if they can tell where my gun is on me and they are like... you have it on you? Seriously? When I show them where it is they are in disbelief. A lot of the time I forget I'm carrying it, lol. I love the Crossbreed SuperTuck!!

cant wait to get mine. :wink: who makes the supertuck holster you are using?

·
Registered
908 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I shot my XDM 9MM today for the first time. I'm very happy with it. I would recomend it to anyone thinking about it. Very accurate, easy to handle, low recoil and a lot of fun to shoot. It was a good time. Just reassures me that I'm 100% a Springfield man for sure.
Agreed on all points! PIcked mine up today in all black, gave it the once over, then headed to the local range. Threw 200 down range, and had a blast. Performed perfectly, and the middle grip was a perfect fit. I still can't get over ripping off 19 at a pop :shock:

Great experience, and I'm thrilled with my purchase :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts