Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Silencerco, LLC Spectre II.

Right now I'm waiting on my kids to get their paperwork notarized and returned to me so we can complete the trust.

Next up will be a SBR.

But I also need to find a decent threaded barrel for a 10/22.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Ordered a Silencerco, LLC Spectre II.

Right now I'm waiting on my kids to get their paperwork notarized and returned to me so we can complete the trust.

Next up will be a SBR.

But I also need to find a decent threaded barrel for a 10/22.
I had my stock stainless barrel threaded on my 10/22, and kept a flash hider on it to protect the threading.

I have a SparrowSS and Silencerco makes a nice product. Very easy to disassemble. And my NFA guy says they have excellent customer service.

·
Registered
11,703 Posts
congrats!

I'm waiting for my rejected letter on my Kestrel 556. Either I didn't attach Sched. A as my Trust mentioned it OR i listed the suppressor for which the transfer is about on the Sched A... both really stupid mistakes.

take a look at the attached PDF about how to manage a F4 transfer via Trust.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome to the NFA addiction!! I have my SBR for now. Thinking about a suppressor and maybe someday full auto. We'll see whats in the cards.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I was contemplating a trust for my second suppressor. However, I went ahead with my LLC, and, zounds, got approved in 10 weeks. Will probably do the next with the LLC, also.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Nice! I also am waiting for a Spectre II. Where did you buy yours at? I bought mine from SilencedAmerica in Carrolton. They also have their main place in Amarillo.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Tactical Solutions

They make some fantastic 920 fluted threaded bull barrels, they weight in just over 1 pound, aircraft aluminium. I have one on my 10/22, turned it into a lasergun comboed with a nice stock(I put a bell and carlson medalist on mine, once again super light) They have a nice comp that you can put on it too that really reduces all recoil basically. the only part of the gun you feel move is the action.

·
Registered
31,581 Posts
Tactical Solutions

They make some fantastic 920 fluted threaded bull barrels, they weight in just over 1 pound, aircraft aluminium. I have one on my 10/22, turned it into a lasergun comboed with a nice stock(I put a bell and carlson medalist on mine, once again super light) They have a nice comp that you can put on it too that really reduces all recoil basically. the only part of the gun you feel move is the action.
Love my TacSol barrel.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I just had a gunsmith cut off my 10-22 right behind the front sight and thread the barrel. Love it. I think he charged me $75. Had an Archangel stock on it; went back to Butler Creek folder. When I was sighting in the TRS-25 @ 45 yds the other day, I was able to shoot a group with three shots touching. Sure I could do better with a real scope.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Several years ago, I installed a VQ hammer, with the included springs, in my 10-22. The resulting trigger is fine for me. It pulls @ about 2.5#, and is nice and crisp.

I use Geissele and JP triggers, primarily, in my ARs, but do have one RRA two-stage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts