Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four of Mark's awesome Crossbreed Supertucks, but as I acquire more guns and gadgets, decided to try my hand at putting something together myself. I don't think they turned out too bad...I made one IWB and one OWB for my Sig P238 with Laser.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am in the same boat you are. Love Mark's holsters but cannot afford to buy one for all the goodies. Tried my hand and made this one to show you don not have to carry a small gun to conceal. Use it at my brothers CHL classes. Small of back and holds a Glock 26 and 30sf. Never use is for EDC, that is where my Crossbreed comes in.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am in the same boat you are. Love Mark's holsters but cannot afford to buy one for all the goodies. Tried my hand and made this one to show you don not have to carry a small gun to conceal. Use it at my brothers CHL classes. Small of back and holds a Glock 26 and 30sf. Never use is for EDC, that is where my Crossbreed comes in.
That is one of that most ****** holsters I have ever seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.