Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first AR15 today and I couldn't be happier. I bought a Rock River Arms Entry Tactical with the free floating hand guard and scope riser mount with BUIS. Although, I took it off as soon as I got home. I really don't like it at all. I also grabbed a Eotech 512 AA, BGV forward grip, 2 Magpuls with the sights, a soft case, and a 100 rounds. I'm really happy with the purchase and I got a pretty good deal on everything.

I paid $960 for the rifle. $6.xx per 20 rounds for PMC. $30 for the soft case. $58 for the BGV forward grip. $330 for the Eotech 512 AA. The Magpuls were $13/ea. Of course plus taxes. I think I got a decent deal and if I didn't don't tell me !! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
now stock up on mags and ammo :cool:

Thankfully both are cheap(er) than the M1A stuff I'm stockpiling. But I will soon be stockpiling .223 stuff.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments guys. I was thinking about it and I'm going back and buying the rest of the Magpuls they have and more ammo !! :D

I mounted the forward grip and it didn't fit that great. I had to modify it to fit the rails. The top was too high on the inside and it was just gouging the plastic and not going on at all.

Which light do you think would look good on it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. I get bulk ammo and p-mags from AIM surplus. They have very good prices on that stuff.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
very nice. congrats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts