Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a local fun show and decided to make the leap into the world of the 1911. Picked up an ATI 1911 (similar to RIA) becausle I've been wanting to get a single stack pistol for CC. Havent had the chance to put any rounds through it, but im very happy with the fit and finish, especially for the price. Everything I've read online about them has been positive so I felt comfortable about dropping the money. Only thing I'd like to do to it for now is new grips and some new sights.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very nice, however be warned that it can become an addiction. ;-D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
congrats now grease the rails fire 500 rds before you carry, I know such a chore

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Send it to me before all your friends and family think you've gone nuts when you buy a 2nd and 3rd and parts and more and more......:D

More pics, internals and more outside shots.
Those come in 9mm?

Like that trigger...

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
congrats now grease the rails fire 500 rds before you carry, I know such a chore
i know that first 500 rds sucked:D
and my wallet cried like a baby:cool: welcome to the world of the worlds
best handgun in the world:p sti is made right up the road from me,
and ria does work for them, own 3 RIAs and my next will be a sti.
grats and shoot the color off of it

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
took it out yesterday for the first time. put about 80 rounds through it (having only 1 mag suuucks) and the only problem I encountered was difficulty chambering the first round of the mag. The slide would not push the round hard enough to get it into the chamber. Next time out I will try only loading 7 rds. in the mag and see if that works better. Other than that, she shot like a champ. I think I'm in love.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts