Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't recommend Tripp Research enough, very pleased:

Had my sub slide done thanks to a hookup from a buddy of mine- the color didn't match as I wanted, but the two tone look is okay...

[/img]

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
schweeeeet.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black frame XD has a hard chrome satin finish on metal- pic isn't very good. http://www.trippresearch.com/chrome/chrome.htm with internals. Have xs sight 24/7 and Don's guide rod, too.

I wanted the slide to match the frame on the green XD...but oh well. A little more rust protection and so forth. This one has the big dot XS sights...really like them. I may send it to Tripp some day...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks like I'm going to have to quit talking to Tripp and just send my stuff in. I'm planning on sending in my XD9 SC, XD40 Tactical and CZ97B. I really like the attention to detail they show. The mag release, trigger and slide stop being refinised looks great. Very fine weapons you have there.
+1111111

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
It is very weird that you made this post....my slide will be off to Tripp tomorrow for Cobra Coat.
Will post pics!

·
Premium Member
22,419 Posts
whats a job like that cost yu forthe green reciver

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
qwert XD-40- Virgil Tripp- was super nice- and I think the turn around was about 1 week! Affirmative on the barrel and about 1000 rounds through it and no wear - zero issues. I am very pleased.

Gazukull- that is what I wanted, very nice! Who did the green?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trying to find my receipt- I think it was $150 for satin chrome finish w/ all internals and barrel $35 shipping one way from them- I didn't pay for shipping to them- if I did it would be another $30 I would guess.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
That's exactly what I went for Fingo.Just mailed it out a couple days ago.
I'm thinin Tripp is a good company to go with. Don't you?

·
Registered
23 Posts
ajamesp51,

Heya, I was off in a far away land... take a guess :D

That and I mostly troll at ar15.com these days, less liberals than here.

Actually lightfighter.com is my other hang out, got my body armor and what not from theres abouts. I should post some pics of stuff I have refinished myself.

- Gazukull

1 - 20 of 25 Posts