Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CCW permit for Florida came in! Geez that was too long! apparently electronic fingerprints dont move the process along like advertised! Its great it works in so many other states as well! Now to find the time to break out the gun for the wife to see as i have owned it for a month and a half, gone to the range twice and the wife dont know yet!:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
CCW permit for Florida came in! Geez that was too long! apparently electronic fingerprints dont move the process along like advertised! Its great it works in so many other states as well! Now to find the time to break out the gun for the wife to see as i have owned it for a month and a half, gone to the range twice and the wife dont know yet!:D
good luck with that...

·
Registered
340 Posts
How long did it take? I'm taking the class for CCW this weekend

·
Registered
30 Posts
Now to find the time to break out the gun for the wife to see as i have owned it for a month and a half, gone to the range twice and the wife dont know yet!:D
Yikes... That sounds like a solid relationship?!:shock::oops::D

The wife went with me to buy mine and then asked how long before our budget can afford hers. Just sayin...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yikes... That sounds like a solid relationship?!:shock::oops::D

The wife went with me to buy mine and then asked how long before our budget can afford hers. Just sayin...
Hey the wife didnt want me to get one. I said F that. She isnt gonna tell me I cant get a gun when i can afford one! I just told her I would get it in a few months to ease her mind as much as possible. Its called compromise!:D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long did it take? I'm taking the class for CCW this weekend
Well mine took almost 2 months. Not sure if it will help taking the class as you probably do all the paperwork and submit the stuff there. I didnt need a class as my military service qualifies as training! I did do the electronic fingerprints at the local PD where I used to live and it was supposed to speed up the process. It didnt as with the electronic prints i was told 2-4 weeks!

Oh well its here now! GL with the class.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey the wife didnt want me to get one. I said F that. She isnt gonna tell me I cant get a gun when i can afford one! I just told her I would get it in a few months to ease her mind as much as possible. Its called compromise!:D
Wow... Compromise is when you want something a certain way and I want something a DIFFERENT certain way and we sit down, discuss it and come out with something that meets in the middle. I am hoping you left out some details that you and she actually discussed. Cause right now, the way your wording has it, she said no, and you said, "I don't care what you think" or as you so eloquently put it, "F that". I got lots of divorced friends who worked their problems out with similar compromise discussions. Again... Just trying to help you help yourself.

By the way, good thing you didn't try to get your permit like 2 years ago... Some people had to wait 3-6 months.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow dude! I know that isnt the definition of compromise! It was a joke! Geez!

Hey look theres a Gullible! Where, where?

I dont need relationship advice thanks! Thats what Dr. Phil is for! ROFL

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well good... Mine was also a joke then. Call me when you're looking for a good divorce lawyer! I'll make sure she gets nothing but a smolderin' pile of dust in the divorce. Just jokin... :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts