Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a year long wait, I finally bought a black XDS-9 3.3. Just walked in to my LGS at 6:45pm and walked out at 7:15pm. $499 plus tax. I haven't owned a firearm in over 15 years. Been renting a lot of different handguns at local ranges and have wanted the xds since last summer but waited to pull the trigger due to the recall last fall. They had two in black 3.3 9mm in stock (many 4.0, 45, two tone, etc) and they let me test the trigger pulls and inspect the barrels for marks and mag release, etc, all issues others have posted recently. Can't wait to get to the range this week! 🔫😎

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Congrats! I guess you will really get to pull that trigger when you get to the range!

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put 100 rounds downrange today. It was awesome. Not a single issue or problem. Very solid firearm. Very happy with the purchase. :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
So what is a UGA Dawg fan doing in JAX?

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Put 100 rounds downrange today. It was awesome. Not a single issue or problem. Very solid firearm. Very happy with the purchase. :)
don't forget to get your free mags!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Excellent choice and you got a good price. I paid about $40 more for my XDS 3.3, 9 and that was with my member discount. Of course online, it would have been cheaper.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You must have been doing something wrong. It ran flawlessly? Let a more experienced shooter shoot it. It's bound to have trouble then.

Like yours, my 3.3 .45 hasn't had one issue. I wonder what the difference is between our guns and the ones that give the shooters fits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts