Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New registered member but I've been lurking for quite some time. Lots of great info on this site which helped in my recent purchase decision making process.

I just picked up a new XD9 sub compact and also took advantage of SA's free 3mag+mag pouch promotion. What a great deal! The package arrived maybe 6 business days from the time I registered on their site - very impresses so far.

Due to business and family obligations I haven't had any range time with the gun but I will try and make time this weekend. Very much looking forward to reporting back on the results.

Great site and I look forward to continuing my education process on here.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

·
Premium Member
23,670 Posts
hello to ya

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from IL!

·
Premium Member
127,714 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome to the board from NC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.

All I have to say is, wow! Put close to a thousand rounds through it today and loved every minute of it. Took a while for me to get used to the shorter grip but once I got the right feel it was awesome. I have the ectended mag as well (still 10 round since I'm in NY) and that does make a difference as far as ease of use, at least for me.

I'm sure I'll become very comfortable using both length grips over time. For my first day out I was overly impressed with how easy it was to shoot this gun accurately and how forgiving it was for a novice.

I look forward to a long future with this piece.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts