Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to upgrade the stock with a FIXED cheekrest. Those foam inserts weren't working for me. Couldn't get consistant sight pic. or groups.
These pics are freehand off the bi-pod only, no bag.
FGMM 168 gr. SMK BTHP
Savage 10 FCP-K. The stock is an XLR Industries, approx. 10 week wait, maybe less.
The shoulder stock has a picatinny rail, for attaching a monopod, which is next.

posted as attachments.

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Can you give details on rifle? Your thread doesn't have a lot of info, but glad you finally got your sub MOA group...these days it's easy to do that with factory rifles.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you give details on rifle? Your thread doesn't have a lot of info, but glad you finally got your sub MOA group...these days it's easy to do that with factory rifles.
fixed.

·
Super Moderator
46,389 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice! I have a 10FCP in .308 as well. Pics are in this section. How much did the stock set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! I have a 10FCP in .308 as well. Pics are in this section. How much did the stock set you back, if you don't mind me asking?
Just shy of $1k:shock:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Savage's are the Rodney Dangerfield of the accurate bolt gun world. I'm glad to see someone giving it some respect!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts