1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is....

Rock River Arms Tactical Operator 2
Eotech XPS 2-0
Magpul Angle Foregrip (The jury is still out on this one)
LaRue Tactical Rail Clips
Also, but not showen....Viking Tactics (Upgraded Sling) REALLY nice!
Viking Tactics, Inc.

The range went really well, nice tight groups at 25 yds, longest range I could get to today, but I will be zero'd soon at 50 yds. I got a great deal on this one.

Now for a question, should I remove the quad rail to clean and lubricate under it? If so how do you remove the quad rail?

Thank you,

·
Registered
768 Posts
Sweet...I want one...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^ From your list, it looks like you have a lot of nice weapons lol...

I will add that the RRA Eotech Dominator 2 sight does co-witness very well. I was a little skeptical at first, but it's perfect. If you lower your eye level you can co-witness or you can just raise up a bit and the irons "disappear."

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do you like the eotech?
I wouldn't call it "Like" I would describe it as only being second to my family in the LOVE category lol...

The thing is sweet and worth the cash. It was not easy for me to drop that kind of cash on an optic but it's just great.

Plus with 600 hours of run time, I don't think I'll be replacing batteries too often. That's a long time if you break it down.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome!

I have the exact same thing on order (should be here Wednesday) from RRA.

Look forward to accessorizing mine. :)
You will not be disappointed! I would pull out the bolt and strip it down and lube it back up a bit. My bolt got a LOT of carbon build up, probably because I didn't do it first...oops, it's all clean now but a pain!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, but it's in the same vein. Mine arrived this afternoon.

It shipped with the EOTech rail, but before I picked it up, he installed the ARMS 40L flip-up rear for me. I mounted the AFG2, XTMs and M4 clone from Primary Arms when I got home.

Can't wait to shoot it this weekend. I'll lube it up as you suggested beforehand, though.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not to hijack your thread, but it's in the same vein. Mine arrived this afternoon.

It shipped with the EOTech rail, but before I picked it up, he installed the ARMS 40L flip-up rear for me. I mounted the AFG2, XTMs and M4 clone from Primary Arms when I got home.

Can't wait to shoot it this weekend. I'll lube it up as you suggested beforehand, though.
No hijcak here! Same topic! CONGRATS! I hope you enjoy shooting yours as much as I did mine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.