Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tell ya what, it is HARD to find good outdoor places to shoot here in western WA. I've been looking for an isolated place to shoot for about 9 months now and finally was given a "secret" place by the range master at my LGS. So today I took the boys up into nowhere in the minivan and had an absolute blast. We brought balloons, watermelons, cantelope, targets, pop, tomato's, and 1 lemon. We shot for about 3 hours and I had one of the best days in a long time.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
It is a pain to find places over here haha. Greenwater is the closest place i've found, but weekends are pretty busy, and I don't want to be up there with some of those nuts!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a pain to find places over here haha. Greenwater is the closest place i've found, but weekends are pretty busy, and I don't want to be up there with some of those nuts!
Thats what I hear... I was just outside of Wilkeson and probably not supposed to target shoot where we were, but it was very isolated and I didn't see any signs that said "no shooting" so we had fun. We picked up after ourselves too - filled one of those 50 gal black garbage bags. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.