Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a chance to try out my new pistol. It's an XD 45 service model and it performed perfectly. I put 14 mags through it with ZERO malfunctions. I tried limp wristing it, high grip, low grip, everything I could think of and it still shot perfectly.

I think the trigger is excellent and made quick follow-up shots a breeze. I don't know why anyone wants to mod the trigger and the recoil system..SA seems to have gotten it right at least in my opinion.

I shot the gun at 5 yards and 10 yards and I managed to shoot the center out of the target at both distances. My wrist is sore from limp wristing it trying to get it to malfunction, just no go. The gun is equiped with standard white dot sights and they were perfect. The recoil was light for such a large caliber pistol. The gun loosened up after 2 or 3 mags and the mags were easy to install and remove. All in all it was a great experience. The gun is dead nuts accurate and functions flawlessly. It was worth the money I spent on it and will be a great carry gun.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would have expected nothing better then a perfect handgun. My XD-Service is also great.;) You shoot it you clean it it's good to go.:D

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
And it will only get better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts