Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 550RB from Dillon today, going to start with 9mm reloading once all my components arrive next week. Have to get the workbench cleared off and everything mounted this weekend. Oh, and have to go shoot so I can have some 9mm brass to reload. :)

(I'll post separately elsewhere, but also traded in my Sig Mosquito for a Ruger MkIII this week…it's so awesome to be back in the US!

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Congrats. Good folks over there. I stop in every month or so since I'm in the area a lot. I assume you have some good reloading manuals to go with your gear.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
You chose wisely. Feel free to ask questions. I have been running a 550 for25yrs+ now.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats. Good folks over there. I stop in every month or so since I'm in the area a lot. I assume you have some good reloading manuals to go with your gear.
Yeah, they were great yesterday.

I do have my Lyman's, and have been reading about and studying reloading for my entire two year tour in Korea. I know reading doesn't make you an expert so...

I'll be going VERY slow to start….and probably asking some dumb questions in here. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts