Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to get an XD for a long time now. Well, I finally picked one up yesterday.

Its actually an XDM .40 3.8in barrel. I bought it used for a deal from a friend of mine. It came with the original tupperware, documentation and all parts. Plus a crimson trace, a crossbreed supertuck, and federal hollow points.

My buddy that bought the gun didn't know anything about guns before buying this one. So, I was the first person to clean it, and show him how to shoot it a couple months ago. I had no idea that I'd end up being the owner of it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
127,703 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been wanting to get an XD for a long time now. Well, I finally picked one up yesterday.

Its actually an XDM .40 3.8in barrel. I bought it used for a deal from a friend of mine. It came with the original tupperware, documentation and all parts. Plus a crimson trace, a crossbreed supertuck, and federal hollow points.

My buddy that bought the gun didn't know anything about guns before buying this one. So, I was the first person to clean it, and show him how to shoot it a couple months ago. I had no idea that I'd end up being the owner of it.

How do you like it so far?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I like it quite a bit. It may be on its way to be my new favorite gun. Being a long time glock owner, putting my 19 beside this was ridiculous, the milling outstanding.

I'll actually be selling the crimson trace and crossbreed as I'm not going to be using them. I'd keep the crossbreed for sure if the kydex wasn't molded for the CT.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Howdy from Texas! Welcome to the forum. Nice gun ya got there!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
23,655 Posts
hello there , well number one down hahah several more now

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Welcome, again, from Louisiana.

Your friend, is he rich or just stupid? Lordy I hope you haven't turned him onto this site. Your gonna be in so much trouble!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where in lousiana? I was stationed in New Orleans for a couple years.

I don't think he is rich or stupid. Just came upon a hard time. Not to mention he just bought a new bike, and car, and hes moving. Just trying to unload some of his stuff to help offset all of those costs.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! I got such a warm welcome. I should probably stick around. I was thinking of getting rid of the xdm already and getting a walther pps. A lot more concealable

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello from Northern California!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts