Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going tomorrow to pick up my XD9sc, I have had it on layaway for a little over a month and I am finally going to pick her up, then I am going straight to Wally World to get some ammo and then off to East Orange Shooting Sports to put holes in some paper! I have just received my Amish belt from Hank's, I just got my CBST in the mail a few days ago and I am going to the Department of Agriculture to file for my CWP on the 18th everything is coming together and I will be among the responsible carrying public, this is one of the reasons that I am glad that I moved out of Cali. I am not sure that I am going to be able to sleep tonight, I am excited like a kid on Christmas eve!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked her up today and went to the range and put 100 rounds through her with no problems besides the fact that I need practice. I have not shot a handgun in a few years, but I plan on going to the range atleast twice a month. Well here are the pics.

First mag compact with pierce grip ext.

Second mag extended factory

In CBST concealed

In CBST

The end result, got better towards the end, center mass...all at about 25ft clearly need more practice. I was anticipating recoil and I flinched a few times...rookie mistakes

·
Premium Member
127,799 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy that new pistol.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far I love it and I am wearing it right now so that I can get used to it, I cannot carry right now, but I am going to take care of that on the 18th.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congratulations, and you got her set up really nicely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts