Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I finally got my 3 free mags and my mag pouch from the Promo with SA, I came to the sad conclusion that I didnt have enough room in my case for all of my gear. This became even more evident when i purchased another 16 rd mag. Lucky for me I am currently working in the tool room where we sometimes cut out foam tray inserts for tool boxes with a laser etcher.after about 4 hours of playing around with measurments and gear placement i finally got everything the way i wanted it and cut out some foam. The nice thing about the new foam is that the bottom comes with adhesive already applied so i wouldnt have to worry about any small objectc sliding under the foam.

$mail1.jpg

This is the case as I recieved it from the factory (as we all know)

$mail.jpg

And here is the same case with the new foam cuttout I just did today. Let me know what you guys think, I'd love to hear your feedback on this.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thinking about using the extra space above the barrel for a compact cleaning kit ive had my eye of for the last few weeks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i already have 6 clips in there, and i dont plan on getting another full size clip. I do need to get another size 3 mag extension though since that is the size backstrap im using. i just have then #2 installed on the other 16 round mag at the time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
After I finally got my 3 free mags and my mag pouch from the Promo with SA, I came to the sad conclusion that I didnt have enough room in my case for all of my gear. This became even more evident when i purchased another 16 rd mag. Lucky for me I am currently working in the tool room where we sometimes cut out foam tray inserts for tool boxes with a laser etcher.after about 4 hours of playing around with measurments and gear placement i finally got everything the way i wanted it and cut out some foam. The nice thing about the new foam is that the bottom comes with adhesive already applied so i wouldnt have to worry about any small objectc sliding under the foam.

View attachment 6616

This is the case as I recieved it from the factory (as we all know)

View attachment 6617

And here is the same case with the new foam cuttout I just did today. Let me know what you guys think, I'd love to hear your feedback on this.
very nice what would it take to duplicate that and sell it and send it to some that have ALL the same stuff as you\ (like me)?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts