Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Well, I've been a lurker for many years and I finally got around to register. I'm deep in the front lines, fighting the good fight to preserve what little 2A rights we have in CA.

I'm a fan of Springfield Armory (yes, even after their debacle in Illinois). I currently have a 1911 Loaded and a XD9 and planning to expand my collection.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello everyone,

Well, I've been a lurker for many years and I finally got around to register. I'm deep in the front lines, fighting the good fight to preserve what little 2A rights we have in CA.

I'm a fan of Springfield Armory (yes, even after their debacle in Illinois). I currently have a 1911 Loaded and a XD9 and planning to expand my collection.
Congrats! Fellow Californian here up in the SF East Bay.

The Loaded 1911 was my first gun. Hooked on 1911’s. Have an XD9 and an XD45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
127,093 Posts
Welcome from OH

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello everyone,

Nice to see a fellow CA gun owner. Not many of us here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to California.... I reside in the far south part of California where its more "Shall issue' and gun frendly.. Register to vote, get the family on board and neighbors.. My whole neighborhood meet up with our ballots and go vote republican and do our best to hold the fort. I also have many Springfields. 4 XDs, 4 1911s, etc. Same here on age. My father bought my first .22 for me when i was in 7th grade, a shorgun for christmas when i was in 8th grade. Wow how times have changes. The good news is i have 4 children and they are are 100% pro 2nd. Welcome BTW.

Mark

·
Premium Member
21,705 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello everyone,

I was raised and lived in Northern California Lassen County but left in 81 when I reenlisted and retired in 97 and moved to North Carolina and haven't looked back, but I still have family there but they are down in Napa County. Just got the Sig Emperor Scorpion Carry. 45 and have a Springfield Range Officer Champion

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

Welcome from San Joaquin Valley where it is. Shall issue but our county has over 17000 CCW permit holders.
our sheriff says N armed citizenry is essential
c ya

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi @spectral hunter,

I'm a brand new XD9 owner in SoCal, the IE to be a little more precise. Do we all have to arrive early and stand in line for hours to buy ammo? This is very inconvenient. ;) It's good to know there are other Californians fighting the good fight.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
Welcome to Xdtalk, from CA's retarded little cousin to the north, OR.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome from a former californian, left there when I enlisted in the Navy, now retired and living in North Carolina

1 - 15 of 15 Posts