Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gentlemen & Ladies,

After deliberating and giving it deep thoughts, I finally bought myself a XDS 3.3 9mm in BI-TONE (splurged some additional money for the bi-tone's 'bling'). :mrgreen:

Haven't shot with it yet, but am planning to do that this long weekend... will let you all know that experience. :cool:

I now have a XDS and a XDM 3.8 9mm. :lol:

Thanks to all your advises and suggestions... appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Banned
0 Posts
Enjoy glocker

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks.... I showed it to a few of my friends & guess what they too liked it a lot that they are planning to purchase one of their own.
So, this weekend is range time to shoot this baby.

Enjoy glocker
Thanks... the XDM platform is very similar to the Glock platform and that what I like about them.... very reliable and easy to shoot.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello All,

What should be the post-recall Serial numbers on XDS 3.3 9mm?
Mine starts as "S393****", I see on some of the guns here have Serial numbers that start "XS***"?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
If you have the roll pin in the grip safety it really doesn't matter. My sons is post recall and has a similar SN as yours.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you have the roll pin in the grip safety it really doesn't matter. My sons is post recall and has a similar SN as yours.

Yes, it does have the rollpin. Last evening, I spoke to a Springfield's Customer Care member, she said that "S" serial is new and all guns under them are not under any recalls.... so, apparently your son and mine firearms are good. Thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just picked up a Bitone 3.3 9mm xds and love it. Looks like they really polished (mirror like finish) the feeding ramps. Shoots great. Feels great. Big brother XD9 service bitone is not happy :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats, I own the same one and will be taking it up North for the holiday weekend to shoot for the first time.....enjoy it!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello Gentlemen & Ladies,

After deliberating and giving it deep thoughts, I finally bought myself a XDS 3.3 9mm in BI-TONE (splurged some additional money for the bi-tone's 'bling'). :mrgreen:

Haven't shot with it yet, but am planning to do that this long weekend... will let you all know that experience. :cool:

I now have a XDS and a XDM 3.8 9mm. :lol:

Thanks to all your advises and suggestions... appreciate it.
Congrats! I just got the same gun today! I see yours came with two seven rounders as well, the sales guy at the Sportsman's mentioned it came with one of each, a 7 and a 9 rounder mag, but my box looks exactly like yours.
Good deal at $499.00 for Memorial day sale!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats, nice purchase! I picked up a bi-tone 9mm at my LGS and couldn't be happier with it.
Thanks!! Yes, it's a nice gun to get. I already have a XDM 9mm 3.8 which will now be my home firearm and the XDS (after throughly testing it) will be my carry gun.

I can see the roll pin in his second picture, he's good to go.
Yes, it does have the roll pin & I confirmed with Springfield themself that it's not under any recalls.

Just picked up a Bitone 3.3 9mm xds and love it. Looks like they really polished (mirror like finish) the feeding ramps. Shoots great. Feels great. Big brother XD9 service bitone is not happy :cool:
Great... congrats to you too.

Good news VA.
Thanks Rico.

Congrats, I own the same one and will be taking it up North for the holiday weekend to shoot for the first time.....enjoy it!
Did you get to shoot it? I couldnt shoot mine this long weekend as the day I went to the range, it was crowded with at least 2 hrs wait time (seems a lots of folks wanted to shoot that day) :D

congrats on the purchase. One of the nicest small pistols out.
It sure is... very well balanced. Empty it's a bit top heavy but once you load the mag the weight levels out.

Congrats! I just got the same gun today! I see yours came with two seven rounders as well, the sales guy at the Sportsman's mentioned it came with one of each, a 7 and a 9 rounder mag, but my box looks exactly like yours.
Good deal at $499.00 for Memorial day sale!
Congrats.... yes, very nice deal at that price. Didn't know that Sportsman was having a sale on this model over long weekend. :roll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts