Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got this thing installed... i had to put the notch in there... it still needs a little tuning, but it is definitely functional... mag still has a little bit of drag...

here is part of my chistmas present...

-Barsto Magwell and Base pads....
-A-Grip for service model....

Phone camera...sorry for the crappy pic

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
came in on tuesday or so....

took about 4-5 business days i think.... the wife ordered it....along with the base pads....

man is that thing fast... night and day compared to reloads before....

cant wait til the next match.....

next is a Cr Speed rig.... with the SpeedComp mag pouches....

Scott.... here comes an order soon....

:wink:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
021411 said:
Someone said that it was backordered..
Sir_William's was for the old style frame. I still have not seen hide nor hair of the one I ordered for the new style frame on December 3 - Bar-Sto's site show my order status as Ship Date: 4 to 6 weeks (which is the same as it showed right after I ordered).

Regarding the CR Speed rig, is anyone stateside carrying the CR Speed XD WSM holster? It's on Rescomp's site, but I have no idea how long delivery from South Africa might take.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
JD McDorce said:
021411 said:
Someone said that it was backordered..
Sir_William's was for the old style frame. I still have not seen hide nor hair of the one I ordered for the new style frame on December 3 - Bar-Sto's site show my order status as Ship Date: 4 to 6 weeks (which is the same as it showed right after I ordered).

Regarding the CR Speed rig, is anyone stateside carrying the CR Speed XD WSM holster? It's on Rescomp's site, but I have no idea how long delivery from South Africa might take.
I just checked my order. The order is there but the status is blank. I guess the guys are still on holiday break.

Sir_William, do you have a picture of the mag fully inserted?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no sorry.... no pics of it fully inserted...

it is all but flush, so when you use your palm to send the mag home....

it finishes just barely short of flush with the magwell ending in a fully seated mag.... im talking millimeters here... just enough to where the mag will seat properly without having any hanging out.... hardly visible unless you are looding directly perpendicular to it ...

quick fast and accurate... enjoy... hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts