Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead and ordered an XD40 at the beginning of December. Had some troubles..delaer couldnt find an OD Green one so they waited to get a shipment from SA. Date came for shipment and SA didnt ship any.. Then went to local dealer and had him look.. He found an OD Green one but by the time I got back to him about it, the gun was gone.. Then he had a black one delivered. And I went and picked it up this morning.. I already installed the Dons Guide Rod and spring, (which I have had sitting here since beginning of Dec.) Pretty simply install, probably took 2 mins... Really simple thanks to overkills HOW TO.. Now I just have to wait until this weekend to go out to my parents house so I can shoot it.. College student living in an apartment in a city .. cant shoot anywhere and we have no indoor ranges around here, which is shitty. I already oiled it and cleaned it.. I cant wait..

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow, I didn't realize the OD greens were so hard to find in some places. I saw a few at the last SAXET gun show where I picked my od green XD40 Tactical. Love this gun so far, plus its OD.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a problem when I sent mine in for the frame being cracked. They sent me a new one but it took a while because of increased demand around Christmas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts