Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ..thought i would share my 50 beo SBR video that i kept promising for the past two years that a friend of mine recently uploaded..here is the link below..Tell me what you guys think

I know the beginning part of the video i forgot to take off the safety lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXDMVrJs77U&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I bet those are some thumpers.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
hope you were wearing ear plugs inside your muffs, that thing must have been loud. the reverberations of the shot made it sound like it was burst fire until i started looking at the cases ejecting and only seeing one. heck of an indoor range to take a .50, mine doesnt like any rifle round larger than 5.56 and they do military training there. looks like fun though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hope you were wearing ear plugs inside your muffs, that thing must have been loud. the reverberations of the shot made it sound like it was burst fire until i started looking at the cases ejecting and only seeing one. heck of an indoor range to take a .50, mine doesnt like any rifle round larger than 5.56 and they do military training there. looks like fun though.

yeah it was very loud but the earmuffs did a pretty good job of deflecting the sound and its definitely fun to shoot..just gets a little expensive if i go too often lol..my indoor range here at Athenas will take up to a 50BMG..and they also allow rapid fire..so i give them my business since being a chl holder they will take an additional 50% off of my range fees..Thanx again for commenting

·
Banned
0 Posts
Boom

Reactions: 100968

·
Registered
941 Posts
You will enjoy better recoil management if you square up to the target, feet shoulder width apart, shoulders squared up to the target, knees bent in an athletic stance, and bending from waist, nose over toes...give it a try, you'll like it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts