Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my two new pea shooters today my service and subcompact both in 40cal
only a good woman can put a smile on your face like that :lol: anyway i had my roll pin on the service start to come out while shooting and i was wondering if anyone had done the Sig trick of putting a smaller roll pin in the existing roll pin if so does anyone know the proper size ??
well i just wanted to express my thoughts and happyness towards these wonderful guns my partner and i went through 100 rounds with out a hitch even shooting out past 135 yards at a 4x4'box and trust me i wouldnt want to be shot at out there even that far suprisingly hit right on it many times just playing around screwing the pooch..
thanks to all the posters here that have kept me occupied for the last 3 weeks reading and learning everything i can about these wonderful weapons i'd love to learn how to post some kewl photos of the guns cant ever have to much of that kind of eye candy also
thanks again
SDee

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I would either A: Buy the same size roll pin, replace it, and see if that does the trick. B: Send it in to Springfield.

And, after getting permission from the more knowledgeable...
C: Pound it almost all the way in, give 'er a dab of blue loktite. Poud 'er the rest of the way in.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
I would pull it out then on the fatter side spread the lips apart alittle then tap it back in. With the lips spread out a little it gives it a tighter fit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i like the sound of spreading the lipps a little
rotflmfaooooooooooooo
and yes its brand spanking new and once its in my hands they dont go back to the factory unless they dont go bang anymore lol thanks guys

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
The proper size is 3mm x 16mm, if you email me your address I will send out several new ones gratis (that means free). Or swell it out the labia as ajamesp51 suggests which should work fine also. :twisted:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much Don i shot you an email with my address on it dam i do love this site .. and i did flair it and knurled it a little so it has a better bite in the rail so we shall see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts