Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. From a legal standpoint, is it ok if my gun peeks out here and there when conceal carrying or does it have to be completely concealed at all times?

2. Probably a lie but someone told me that if I was going to open carry I could not carry my CPL with me?

3. Anyone have any experience with this holster?

Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - The Infidel Holster

If so, how'd you like it?

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
1. In Michigan slight printing to a degree is okay. Get a good holster and you don't have to worry about.

2. Completely False. In some instances in order to OC in some areas, YOU MUST HAVE A CPL.

3. I'd go with their Minotaur line, or look into a Crossbreed SuperTuck holster.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

·
Registered
670 Posts
1. From a legal standpoint, is it ok if my gun peeks out here and there when conceal carrying or does it have to be completely concealed at all times?

2. Probably a lie but someone told me that if I was going to open carry I could not carry my CPL with me?

3. Anyone have any experience with this holster?

Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - The Infidel Holster

If so, how'd you like it?
1. Your gun can show as open carry is legal in Michigan

2. This is 100% false. In Michigan open carrying with a CPL actually allows you to carry in more places. If you open carry with a CPL you can open carry the gun in most of the concealed PFZ. Go onto opencarry.org then to the Michigan section to learn more about open carrying in Michigan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
To comment on your holster, there's a guy in Plymouth who will make you a Kydex holster custom to your specs for around $50. His website is Quality Custom KYDEX Gun Holsters for Inside, Outside, Multi 2-in-1 Inside/Outside Waistband & Mag Holders - Multi Holsters. Being a lefty, finding him was a blessing for finding lefty IWB holsters that I liked that were actually in stock was slim to none. He actually used my XD9 to form it rather than a blank and it's PERFECT!!! Not sure if that helps or not, but thought I'd mention it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts