Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude...if you give the log over to the FBI they might become XD nuts and that will mean fewer for us.

Also, they'll find out about my weed stash.

just kidding...

DID YOU READ THAT, FBI? JUST KIDDING. Hehe. Hehe.

brad cook

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops...this was supposed to be a reply to Kermee's announcement. That was very noobish...my bad.

brad cook

·
Registered
768 Posts
had a lobotomy, did we?
the F.B.I.? that's why you erase your serial # in photos.
best i go tinsilate my new beanie.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Quicksdraw,
Who do you think has access to the National Firearms Database?

I promise that if the FBI runs your name, every registered weapon you own pops up with the serial #'s right there on their screens.

Omitting them from a photo on this forum is more about paranoia than anything else.

P

·
0 Posts
There is a young woman in my Russian language class that wants to be FBI. She dresses in black every day, and thinks she looks like a Russian. She is always talking about shooting her mom's Kel-tec and slidin' down ropes and survival stuff. I'm glad to see that there are women who feel free to talk about guns as a hobby.

I would join the FBI just to get a Sig 220 or is it a 226.

Hmmm. That girl is probably a double agent.

·
Registered
768 Posts
skygun9 said:
Quicksdraw,

I promise that if the FBI runs your name, every registered weapon you own pops up with the serial #'s right there on their screens.

Omitting them from a photo on this forum is more about paranoia than anything else.
of course it's more about paranoia..... and jesting about paranoia.
but if the fbi looked at these posts they wouldn't know my name unless they had the serial # to my pistola........
and what if, due to economics, they sub contract this hs2000 job out to a private company with possible allegiance to who knows who, and they also sell demographic, etc. info. to profilers lookin for a patsy pool for future shenanagans.......hey it could happen

i spose this is where someone tells me the fbi can get my real name from here anyway.......to which i answer......

doh!

·
Registered
339 Posts
skygun9 said:
Quicksdraw,

Interesting. I don't own any registered weapons.

Oh well.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Preacher said:

I would join the FBI just to work with a hot girl who dresses in all black and likes to shoot Kel-Tecs and do outdoor survival type stuff. Schwing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
tucansam said:
Preacher said:

I would join the FBI just to work with a hot girl who dresses in all black and likes to shoot Kel-Tecs and do outdoor survival type stuff. Schwing!
He didn't say she was hot, he left that out....hmm. However, if she is then I completely agree with you.

Seth

P

·
0 Posts
I am not at liberty to say if she is hot or not hot because my wife could see what I am writing, and she would be hot. Lets just say that she is not ugly. I think that is safe to say!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts