Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get my wife a concealed carry fanny pack for her XD9 Sub Compact. Been looking at the Blackhawk which seems pretty good, but a bit bulky. She's a runner, so she's looking for something that's going to keep it in place pretty good which the Blackhawk seems to do. If we do go this route, I'm assuming the small would suffice? I may be interested in one for myself for my XD9 4" compact. Would a small fit that as well or do I need to go medium? Non-Blackhawk recommendations are very welcome! I'm not biased - just want to get what's right for both of us. Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am also considering a fanny pack for my wife. Hopefully someone will be along directly who can give some advise. All opinions welcome, good or bad.

·
Registered
608 Posts
subscribed..

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Male fanny packs.. Really!?!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I had plenty of police buddies that CC in fanny packs while off duty. I'm considering it once my CC license comes on. I'm not one to really care what others say about me.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Male fanny packs.. Really!?!
Really!

Many people both male and female use them when out hiking. I use one when hiking as well. In addition to carrying a few other items when day hiking, my XDM 3.8 9mm fits inside quite nicely.

I do remember Tommy Lee Jones using one in the movie "The Fugitive" when he confronts Harrison Ford inside the dam. Of course that's the movies..............but Tommy Lee Jones is a bad ass int he movie.

·
Registered
140 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Well maybe for guys, thunder wear? It's def. manly since it looks like your grabbing your junk. That will fool the perp....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts