Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
:cry: They only have two boxes left.
By the way, those are 20 round boxes.

Ed

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was looking at them for their awesome price on ammo, as you suggested. My question comes from the shipping portion. It says to email the guy with the total? And as it rang up on the billing thingy, it wasn't going to charge me for overnight shipping. Is this true? Do these people do business like this normally?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got an e-mail from them yesterday requesting feedback. The e-mailing of the total was one issue I gave them feedback on. The other was providing a tracking number. The shipping was regular UPS and was reasonable. I got 20 boxes of 45 GAP 300 gr, Lawman for around $220.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just about a week ago I received a case of this ammo from them. It took a little longer than I am used to getting to me. If I recall correctly, I ordered on Moday and it got to me on Saturday. When I usually order on Monday from other places, it gets to me on Wednesday. Like was pointed out before they don't provide tracking information and they don't have a secure order form on the internet.

I had to send the case back to Speer because the rounds appeared to be improperly assembled. I e-mailed Speer and they asked me to return it for inspection. The thing that bothered me about it was that there was gunpowder granules wedged between the bullet and the shell mouth. At first I thought it was just residual gun powder, but when I tried to wipe it off, it was clearly jammed there during bullet seating. I will let you guys know what Speer says about it when I hear from them again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts