Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious what would be a fair price for a lightly used XD 45 4" full size, stainless slide, plus 5 magazines? I am figuring somewhere in the $500 range would be a fair offer, but what would you be willing to pay?

Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I just bought a brand new one for $425 on GunBroker with 4 mags.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
I am curious what would be a fair price for a lightly used XD 45 4" full size, stainless slide, plus 5 magazines? I am figuring somewhere in the $500 range would be a fair offer, but what would you be willing to pay?

Thanks for the help
I would say anywhere from $475-$525 would seem fair to me. Heck I paid $560 brand new for mine with only two mags.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I got mine for $500 even brand new, but it only had 2 mags. With the mags costing around $20-25 each, I'd pay $450-475--maybe as high as $50--for your package. But, it all depends on the area you're in. The new ones run a little more than the $500 I paid in some places of the country.

·
Registered
61 Posts

Thanks for the help
Gun $450 , 3 EXTRA Mags $50 - Yup Try $500 :-D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just bought a brand new one for $425 on GunBroker with 4 mags.
If you dont mind me asking, do you have the ling to the auction you bought your xd45 from?? I have been doing a lot of searching for the best deal before i buy so i would like to check it out.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to move to Texas, I paid $925 for mine and only got two mags. Here in Canada things are a little more.

Good luck on Tuesday from your northern neighbors.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I just picked up my XD-45 4" in bi-tone w/ 5 magazines. I paid $525. The gun had barely 50 rds. through it, and you can tell by the lack of wear that it was never carried, and I think the 50rd estimation was a little high because it looks brand new.

Around here, the gun itself goes for ~$520 brand new (the lowest I've found was $490 up to the highest of about $550) and include the accessory kit (~$50-60 in value) and I think I made out OK on the deal.

It makes a great companion to my XD9sc, and I can't wait to get it to the range:cool: Now I have a reason the venture into this part of the board:p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, I just priced out a XD-45 tactical in Bi-tone in the Chicago suburbs for $653 out the door... this includes taxes etc. Base price of the gun was $599. The two extra mags deal was in place too.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well, I just picked up my XD-45 4" in bi-tone w/ 5 magazines. I paid $525. The gun had barely 50 rds. through it, and you can tell by the lack of wear that it was never carried, and I think the 50rd estimation was a little high because it looks brand new.

I paid $400 a couple of weeks ago for a used XD 45 4" bi-tone with black slide and 2 mags. The case was missing the mag holder.

With 3 more mags and a stainless slide (wish I had a stainless slide) I think you are right in the ball park.

I'm also a newbie when it comes to XDs but I read a lot of good stuff about them and they sure fit my hand better than my glock 21.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts

Thanks for the help
Mine was $500 new over a year ago, and that was just black with the normal gear (2 mags, 1 holster, 1 loader). I think you shouldn't offer any more than $400 because it's used.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I agree on the $400 mark. With the current promo from SA those who purchase a new XD can get 2 free mags. Essentially, the purchase of a new XD comes with 4 mags if you figure the promo into the deal. If you wait to sell after the promo expires, you might get a little more, but that's just my speculation. Heck, the Obama Paranoia Syndrome may even add a few $$ to the value the closer you get to inauguration day. :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just recently paid $425.00 for a almost new XD 45 service with a stainless slide. It came with all the original gear plus an extra magazine. The whole transaction was here in Texas. No shipping costs,sales tax,or FFL fee.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just paid $529.00 for XD tactile 5in brand new with two clips Miami Florida. Hey I just bought mine new they are offering two more clips?

-Eric

1 - 20 of 37 Posts