Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One local shop has a few, but they are only about $20 less than what a complete lower w/buttstock is at Impact (who is out of stock).

I'm in NE FL, and will drive a fair distance or use a friend's FFL to transfer if need be.

I want one stripped or cheap 'cause I'm not 100% sure I want to build a 7.62 yet unless I suppress it..

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
If you are looking for a Armalite lower then you could look at DSG Arms or go directly to Armalite.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, been on there for years... just thought I'd do a gut check over here.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
direct from armalite for $227

AR10 ARMALITE LOWER RECEIVER ANODIZED

i have wanted an ar10 for a year and have been waiting for the RRA lar8 to come out but they are SLOW

with the RRA I could use $10.00 20 round abundant FN fal mags, as opposed to $50 mags for most of the other ar10s out there.

i was tempted last week to buy the armalite, then i will atleast be able to build it up one day. If i wait on RRA any longer i might end up high and dry.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I have one last option to explore in the morning before I pick up the Armalite I found locally for $219. I figure that even if I don't eventually build it up, there are worse things to have in the safe. (I could have gotten one a few months ago for $150, ugh.)

direct from armalite for $227

AR10 ARMALITE LOWER RECEIVER ANODIZED

i have wanted an ar10 for a year and have been waiting for the RRA lar8 to come out but they are SLOW

with the RRA I could use $10.00 20 round abundant FN fal mags, as opposed to $50 mags for most of the other ar10s out there.

i was tempted last week to buy the armalite, then i will atleast be able to build it up one day. If i wait on RRA any longer i might end up high and dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts